Tuesday, March 21, 2017

First, the elegant condo



Pictures don't do La Esquina #3 justice. It is a spacious condo in a safe residential neighborhood at Langosta Beach about a mile from Tamarindo, a lively spot for the younger crowd. From the condo you are within a short walking distance of a gorgeous beach, quaint restaurants and a grocery store. The locals are friendly and helpful, along with the howler monkeys and iguanas. 






I will own up to the fact that the pool was my late afternoon spot just as the temps started cooling down from the high 90s. When I discovered that there were two major winter storms ocurring at home, I swam with a bigger smile on my face. 



One of the favorite times of the day is viewing the sunset sitting on the deck sipping wine and nibbling on local cheese.  Pure contentment. The only worthwhile consideration is where to go for dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment